Starting shortly, we will be building a prestigious new development of 13 houses consisting of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom detached and terraced properties. Located a brand new street to be called Fartown Court (adjacent to Fartown)), this development has been designed and is to be built to reflect the Yorkshire area.
All the houses are constructed in traditional coursed Yorkshire stone and contain all the modern conveniences one would expect including ample storage space throughout. If you would like to find out more about this development, please visit our Fartown Court page where you can inspect the artists impressions and plot plans.
We have just completely our prestigious new five house residential development in Pudsey, Leeds. These houses have been carefully designed to fit into the area and each are unique in design so as to give them a sense of identity which mark them as being special. Each of the houses have been named after local cricketers and we hope that by doing so, you will recognise the quality that has gone into designing them.
We have now begun construction and have planned to give each house a set of high eco-credentials. Some of the houses use reconstituted stone, the others use brick. As you would expect with such an exciting scheme, we have gone to great effort to make sure each house is well insulated and therefore low in heating bills.
Some of the features:
- Arthur Court is an electronically gated community (using remote controls) making it child-friendly. Extra security is provided to each house with an intruder alarm.
- There are many eco-credentials including double insulation and use of eco-friendly materials.
- All ground floors include underfloor heating.
- Each house has been carefully and uniquely designed.
- Plots 2, 3 and 4 have a garage with a first floor which can easily be converted into a home office, secure play area, relaxation zone or additional storage space. Plot 1 has an integrated garage with the house.
As part of the management fee, the private road, street lighting, electric gates will all be maintained.